Sunday, June 3, 2012

"I'm a nurse!"

It's a long weekend, yay!  Monday marks the Queen's birthday, so it's a public holiday here.  But, for postgrads, this just means another day of work, work, work.

Speaking of work, we sent out replacement questionnaires to women in our sample who haven't responded yet.  Here's a photo of the finished result (I think there are 700 surveys in all).  


In about another week we'll send a final reminder postcard and that will be the end of that.  Completed surveys are still rolling in and we're still getting surveys with fun comments like this:


In case you can't read it, it says:
Thank you for the tea and I'm always happy to fill out your questionnaires and its great to get the results and hopefully my answers will help you all. (smiley face) Have a great day. 
-Wendy
Here's another response that I got a kick out of:


 In case you can't tell, the question asks how you would describe your usual rate of eating and she circled "Relatively fast" and added, "I'm a nurse!"

Hopefully, you all are enjoying the updates on the survey as much as I enjoy sharing.  Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about what we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment