Saturday, November 17, 2012

Since August, I've strived very, very, very hard to be more productive.  I've been working on a manuscript to submit soon (I've been saying this since February!), the 3-year follow-up methods chapter of my thesis, an online biostatistics/epidemiology class, and the beginnings of the online intervention development.  It feels like my mind is constantly running and sometimes it just needs a break.  Luckily, there's a botanic garden just a hop, skip and a jump from where I live.  This past week I took a break from PhD life to just wander around.


There are several themed gardens and I spent most of my time around the rhododendrons.  There's actually an annual Rhododendron Festival here!



I'll probably spend more time here as the weather gets nicer.  There are roses out and about already; it's going to be beautiful there in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment